Our Lady of Vilna, a Lithuanian parish, was in existence from 1924 until 1972, at which time it was closed. Its records are housed at St. Katherine Drexel. The church was located at 4th and Madison in Chester.
The Resurrection of Our Lord parish was in existence from 1911 until 1993, at which time it was consolidated into St. Katherine Drexel. It was located at 9th St. and Highland Avenue. The church was demolished in 2007.
St. Denis, first organized in the 1820's, was the first Catholic Church built in Delaware County and served the early 19th century mill workers. The land for the church was originally leased to the Catholic congregation by the Quakers of Haverford. The current church was built in 1947. The large St. Denis cemetery is across Eagle Road from the church.
St. Hedwig parish existed from 1902 until 1993 and was formerly located at 2623 W. 4th Street. Its records are now kept at Sacred Heart in Clifton Heights. In 1994, St. Hedwig's became a worship site as part of Sacred Heart Parish of Clifton Heights.