This was orignially the meeting house of the Orthodox branch, built after the Great Separation. When the two branches re-united in the 1920's, the Hicksite members worshipped here as well. The original meetinghouse of the Hicksite branch, which had been located at Market St below Third Street, was sold and eventually torn down. There is a burial ground located behind the meetinghouse.
The Chichester meetinghouse is occasionally opened for meetings during the year, but has not been home to an active group for many years. There is a good-sized cemetery next to the meetinghouse and a wagon shed still stands on the property.
Darby Friends organized in the late part of the 1690's, though the graveyard was in use by 1682. There is a large cemetery on the hill above the meeting, which has garnered a reputation for being haunted over the years. 1
The Haverford Friends meeting is located on the edge of Haverford College in Havertown. There is a small cemetery on the premises to the east of the meeting house. Haverford is part of the Haverford Quarterly meeting under Philadelphia Yearly.
Middletown Preparative Friends Meeting, not to be confused with the Middletown Monthly Friends Meeting, which is located just down the road a bit, is part of Chester Quarterly of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting.