The cemetery for Bethesda is next to the church.
The burial ground for Appoquinimink is located behind the meetinghouse in Odessa.
A weather-beaten sign at the cemetery reads "Asbury Cemetery - Est. 1811"
This little graveyard is enclosed with a brick wall and lies adjacent to the Appoquinimink Friends burial ground in Odessa.
There is a small cemetery attached to the church.
The Society's headquarters are in the former Middletown Academy. The Academy had first opened in 1826 as a private institution, becoming part of the public scholl system in 1876. The building is now shared witht eh Middletown Chamber of Commerce.
St. George's Hundred was one of the original hundreds created in 1682. Its primary town is Middletown.
There are currently 0 users online.