Date of Arrival: 8th month, 12, 1685 at Philadelphia
Commander: Richard BridgemanMaster: Edward Pane
- Fry, Henry
- Hendrix, Garret and Mary and daughter Sarah
- Pookehooled, Henry and Mary
- Saxby, John and Elizabeth and children: John, Thomas, Elizabeth, Lucy and Esther
- Sheepheard, Isaac and Gertrude and daughter Margaret
- Shoemaker, Peter and children: Peter, Mary, Frances and Gertrude and cousin Sarah
- Stanton, Edward, son of George Stanton
- Umstat, John Peter and Barbara and children: John, Margaret and Eave
- Wonderly, Aron
- H. Society of Pennsylvania, The Pennsylvania magazine of history and biography. [Philadelphia] Historical Society of Pennsylvania, 1877, p. 1066.
- W. L. Sheppard, Passengers and ships prior to 1684: volume 1 of Penn’s colony : genealogical and historical materials relating to the settlement of Pennsylvania. Westminster, Md.: Heritage Books, 2006.