Parkersville Friends Meeting (Quaker)

After the Separation of the original Kennett Preparative meeting, the Orthodox branch built a meeting house in 1830 in Parkersville on land purchased from John Parker. The meeting was held here until 1931 at which time it was laid down by Kennett Monthly. The meetinghouse is under the care of Western Quarterly.

There is currently a move toward re-opening the meeting as a worship group.