Uwchlan Friends Meeting (Quaker)

The Uwchlan meetinghouse was built in 1756 and was the home of the Hicksite branch of the Uwchlan meeting after the Separation. In 1883, it was merged with Bradford Monthly meeting to become the Bradford-Uwchlan Monthly meeting and was discontinued in 1901, its members transferred to Sadsbury Monthly Meeting. It is now owned by a private party.