Little Falls Friends Meetinghouse

Little Falls Friends Meeting (Quaker)

Little Falls was established about 1738 under Gunpowder Monthly meeting. After Broad Creek meeting was established, the two preparative meetings were joined to form Little Falls Monthly. The preparative groups were laid down in 1927. Modern day Little Falls belongs to the Chespeake Quarterly meeting. A large burial ground lies behind the meeting house. Little …

Read moreLittle Falls Friends Meeting (Quaker)

Broad Creek Friends Cemetery (Quaker)

The history of the Broad Creek Friends meeting and its related burial ground is a bit tough to track. The meetinghouse was a small frame building and was removed from the site in 1968. Within the remaining graveyard there is a plaque denoting its original location. Scarboro Road at Quaker Church Rd., Dublin, MD [osmapper …

Read moreBroad Creek Friends Cemetery (Quaker)