Lunn’s Tavern

omas Lunn purchased the land where the Tavern now stands in November 1758 and, in 1764, petitioned for a tavern license. The license was finally granted in 1766. Lunn operated the Inn until 1793 when it was taken over by his nephew, William, for several years, unitl 1798, when Thomas ran it again briefly. His widow Phoebe, continued the Inn until 1800, after which it was run by other parties until 1810.

sm_map_v3 map_center=”39.7339,-75.7931″ zoom=”16.9″ width=”95%” height=”450″ post_markers=”1″ ]

Leave a Comment