The house next to the cemetery is the former Orthodox meeting house and is now a private residence.
Originally set up in 1715 as a preparative meeting by Newark Monthly after being an indulged meeting since 1713. Early meetings were held in the home of John Miller in 1713 and in 1715, a log meeting house was built. In 1743 a red brick addition was added to the south end of the building, …
Listings:Fred, Benjamin Garnet, Joseph Garnet, Thomas Halliday, William Hobson, Francis Hollen, Joseph Jackson, Thomas Johnson, Robert Lightfoot, Michael Linley, James Lowden, Margaret Miller, Mary Nayles, Stephen Powell, Evan Renfroe, John Richards, Nathaniel Sharp, John Sharp, Joseph Starr, James Taner, William Tranter, Richard Wiley, John
Township Office299 Starr Road, Landenburg, PA 19350610-268-2915