West Grove indulged meeting was established in 1787 out of New Garden Monthly Meeting. The Orthodox branch was discontinued in 1846 and the Hicksite branch preparative meeting became part of West Grove Monthly Meeting when it was established in 1919. In 1955, the Orthodox branch of New Garden Monthly Meeting was merged in to West Grove. There is a large burial ground behind the meeting house.
West Grove Monthly Meeting has the care of New West Grove Meetinghouse.